Keeping Texas Warm with Gas Furnaces
Furnaces have been a popular choice for heating homes in Central Texas for many years. This system heats air in a central location – the furnace – and then distributes the warm air throughout the home through air ducts.
There is a common misconception that furnaces must be noisy, clunky, energy-hogs. With advancements in technology and design, this perception just isn’t true. In fact, installing a new furnace can save homeowners up to 50% in operating costs.
How old is your furnace? If it is ten years old or more, a new furnace may be what you need. Today’s furnaces are highly energy efficient and cost effective. They also require less space than older models, allowing you to win back some storage space in your utility room.
Let’s Get Started
Other signs that you may need a new furnace include:
- Frequent repairs. At a certain point, it is more cost-effective to replace the unit than to continue to sink money into repairs for an ailing furnace.
- Strange noises. Popping or squealing noises could indicate that either a part needs to be replaced, or that the furnace is nearing the end of its life.
- Uncomfortable temperatures. If your air is coming out cool or some rooms aren’t heating evenly, it may mean that your furnace is no longer able to generate the heat you need.
- A yellow pilot light. This can be a sign of leaking carbon monoxide and a dangerous situation for you and your family.
- Rising heating bills. This is a common problem with older furnaces, which tend to lose efficiency as they age, especially if they haven’t been properly maintained.
Are You Ready For Steady Furnace Heat?
To learn more about furnaces for your Austin or Bastrop County area home, call us today. We will provide you with the friendly, expert advice you need to make the best decision for you and your home.
Our Success Stories
“Thank you so very much for such quick and professional service. As always, you are always there to help us.”
Ed & Char Yeisley of Smithville